Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Music System in T4+

Mahindra TUV 300 General Discussion
Gaurav9106
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4+

Music System in T4+

Postby Gaurav9106 » 16 Nov 2017, 16:05

Dear Members , I own a T4+ model and need suggestions for Double din system installation.

Little Background :-
- Our previous car Honda city got Burnt because it was parked below street light pole and somehow it got short circuit , plastic cover over got melted and kept falling on city's bonnet. Eventually bumper and tyre got caught fire . car is shown in total loss and that's how the need arises for new car. ( we were destined to buy Tank :lol: )

- Shortlisted TUV300 , Ecosport , Brezza but found TUV within our budget and more practical to use.
- In other post i have mentioned the after market accessories that i put like Bull guard , Steps , Rear camera . Everything was fine , until the Installation of Music system comes.

- Installed Pioneer double din but later removed as was something like this.
tuv.JPG

- Mechanic did a horrible job . Asked about 10 shops if they are aware how to install double din and most of them refused that it will be this only. One guy told that , AC console need to be changed and it will cost around 5k.

Seriously , 5k extra to install Double din. :evil:

Kindly provide your inputs on how to install double din to the Tank..

Return to “General Discussion”