Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

What is the life of a Mahindra SUV

Mahindra TUV 300 General Discussion
amitk89
Newbie TUVian

What is the life of a Mahindra SUV

Postby amitk89 » 28 May 2017, 11:51

After the shutting down of GM operations in India I was wondering for how many years do Mahindra continue their vehicles in general.
Moreover I wondered would TUV continue to sell for long, as the current sales figure is around 2000+ per month.
We had a Santro which we used for 17 years just because some or other model of Santro continued in market and hence getting spares was easy. But if some company closes the production after some years the owners will be in a problem. I think this might be the case with Quanto.
So can anyone guide me about the future of TUV300 as I plan to use it for long period of time.

QuickSilver
Newbie TUVian

Re: What is the life of a Mahindra SUV

Postby QuickSilver » 29 May 2017, 12:07

Don't worry about the spares and support. Mahindra is testing a longer version of TUV for the commercial market. I guess they would retire Xylo and replace with TUV's new version.

vvmenon
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Postby vvmenon » 08 Jun 2017, 11:54

I don't think Mahindra will quit like GM from India - since for Mahindra, India is the base country and majority of sales is happening here. For GM they have other markets and India was just a burden. Mahindra quanto was selling much lower numbers and still they didn't replace or stop the production. Even spares are available.
Thanks, Vinod
TUV 300, T8 AMT; Honda City SMT 2010

My Old buddies: Premier Padmini 1983, Tata Indica Xeta Glx, Tata Nano, Maruti Suzuki Ritz

harikrishnan
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Postby harikrishnan » 02 Aug 2017, 00:16

Tuv and quanto are almost same components.tuv engine share with Boleros also.tuv made from common spares mm vehicles

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk

Return to “General Discussion”