Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

10k Service Experience

Mahindra TUV 300 General Discussion
Anand002
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

10k Service Experience

Postby Anand002 » 18 May 2017, 17:56

Hi All,

Did 10k service for my tuv t8 100bhp last weekend @Sireesh Auto Singasandra

Spanner indicator on the MID is not gone yet
No water wash due to NGT ban. Even interiors were not vacuumed or cleaned

few minor issues while it went to service,
Driver armrest got loose and fell apart
Driver seat belt got loose.

Both were rectified under warranty.

Regular 10k service was done as usual. I asked for wb, wa and tyre rotation to be done.
no issues noted so far on the coolant side. but truck like sound come once in blue moon. did mention it but seems nothing was done on this except inspection.

my tuv's rear tail light broken by kids while opening gate. hole the size of eraser. service engineer claims that the whole light assembly needs to be changed as it comes as molded unit. Cost some where around 1500/-+ taxes. but lights are working without any issue. so postponed the fix till my next service.

5 rs fevistick should solve it temporarily ;)

though i have never experience wheel spin, but have read and seen this issue in youtube. seems MLD is being replaced in trial for few

could some one share info on this?

is it free under warranty or to be paid out of pocket?
Does it solve the issue?

Also, noticed that my front tyres gather lot of brake pad dust. Asked the service person to check that. they mentioned that there is no issue and doesn't need replacement for now.

they claim the driving style is the reason for this. I never cross beyond 50-80 in bangalore traffic. hence the need to brake suddenly has never occurred

any tips on the driving style would be helpful

thank you

QuickSilver
Newbie TUVian

Re: 10k Service Experience

Postby QuickSilver » 21 May 2017, 11:20

This has been reported by many people and Mahindra is aware of this. It's not about the driving style. Please push them hard for a fix for this. This was confirmed to me by the showroom person.

Anand002
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Re: 10k Service Experience

Postby Anand002 » 22 May 2017, 17:46

Thank you sir.

i got to spend around 1 hour while taking delivery, they offered to make me seated in lounge. however, i took time to take a stroll around the service center. observed the wheels of scorpios waiting for service. however, no excessive brake pad dust found on it like my tuv. will try to post pictures of it this weekend

will followup with service center and post an update

Return to “General Discussion”