Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Before Buying TUV300 Queries.

Mahindra TUV 300 General Discussion
aviratk
Newbie TUVian

Before Buying TUV300 Queries.

Postby aviratk » 15 Mar 2017, 12:40

Hello TUVians,

I am on my way to buy the Tank next month. But before buying I have some queries would like suggestions from all the expert members. Will buy TUV300 T8 mHawk100 Manual Version from Pune city.

I've heard the sound quality of the speakers which is very poor, I want suggestion for Amplifier and best JBL speaker
    I want to buy it in Army Green color, is it available in Pune (any extra price?)
    Also, I would want to fit the Endurance Kit, is it available in Pune
    How much does the endurance kit costs, also what is the cost for that TUV logo light on door
    I want to know, how to enhance the headlight power, I currently use WagonR and added the headlight cut-outs which make it powerful, need a similar suggestion for TUV. (I mostly drive on nights on Single Highways)
    Also, which Tyres comes with the car (Ceat I guess), are those better or any other suggestions for superior grip and off-roading
    Can we put in the oversize tires like 16" or a bit extra ground presence
    Can we add an extra fan (AC vent) for rear seat? There are some options available on Amazon, but I'm not sure about fitting and performance
    Also, I want the best possible and comfortable seat covers, please suggest
    And any other suggestions and questions before buying the Tank

I would really be thankful for your expert insights on the above.

Thanks,
Avirat

Ravinder
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Re: Before Buying TUV300 Queries.

Postby Ravinder » 01 May 2017, 11:08

Hey my number is 9899791538. please add me on whattsup group.

Sent from my Le X509 using Tapatalk

Madhus3
Newbie TUVian

Postby Madhus3 » 02 May 2017, 03:03

Hi Friends,

I have bought TUV300 T8 please add me on TUV300 owners whatsapp group my mobile number us 9535964103.

Thanks,
Madhusudan.M

aviratk
Newbie TUVian

Postby aviratk » 02 May 2017, 12:24

AbhayKadam wrote:
aviratk wrote:Hello TUVians,

I am on my way to buy the Tank next month. But before buying I have some queries would like suggestions from all the expert members. Will buy TUV300 T8 mHawk100 Manual Version from Pune city.

I've heard the sound quality of the speakers which is very poor, I want suggestion for Amplifier and best JBL speaker
    I want to buy it in Army Green color, is it available in Pune (any extra price?)
    Also, I would want to fit the Endurance Kit, is it available in Pune
    How much does the endurance kit costs, also what is the cost for that TUV logo light on door
    I want to know, how to enhance the headlight power, I currently use WagonR and added the headlight cut-outs which make it powerful, need a similar suggestion for TUV. (I mostly drive on nights on Single Highways)
    Also, which Tyres comes with the car (Ceat I guess), are those better or any other suggestions for superior grip and off-roading
    Can we put in the oversize tires like 16" or a bit extra ground presence
    Can we add an extra fan (AC vent) for rear seat? There are some options available on Amazon, but I'm not sure about fitting and performance
    Also, I want the best possible and comfortable seat covers, please suggest
    And any other suggestions and questions before buying the Tank

I would really be thankful for your expert insights on the above.

Thanks,
Avirat

Hi I am also from Pune and bought Bronze Green Tank. No extra cost for this but depends on availability. You can ask the dealer to order this. In Pune it will be easily available as the manufacturing plant is in Chakan. Dealers will try to sale the other colours as they are lying in their stock yard and want to clear those. Advantage of Bronze green color - independence day edition, manufactured after Aug 2016 so most of the minor issues are fixed in this version. It comes only in 100HP T8 so good pickup. I got the deal at 10L from Sanhyadri Motors Baner.
Tyers are Ceat. You can calculate/make out the manufacturing date of car from Chasi number and for tyres from tyre manufacturing date. Refer Team BHP detail review and pre booking and pre delivery inspection guidelines.
Endurance kit costs around 60K not sure it is available in Pune or not. But the youtube video seems shot in Chakan on MH14 vehicle red tank.
Don't install additional things like middle row AC or headlight modification or big tyres in tank. It will be problematic for warranty and insurance. Don't make any changes that will need interference with wiring of body structure.
Pickup and performance for TUV is great. I have completed around 1800km in my Hulk! so far no problem except bouncy ride and while spinning issue at 3-4 occasions. That's not major issue!
AC is powerful so don't think middle row AC will require. Only the front row person will shiver on AC mode 3! Better allow person who have no complaints with AC! hahahaha or can have shawl !
Headlamps are sufficient strong and static bending headlights are amazing. Depending on your experience/requirements do changes in it. But as tank is heighted vehicle light goes straight into the eyes of other vehicle drivers moving ahead of you/coming towards you. So most of the time people don't mess with Tank!
Seat covers you can opt from any other shop at dealer they are much costly! But for dark green tank light colour interior looks good. So I prefer Beige seat covers for my tank.
Pickup and performance is great.
Just make sure while doing deal with dealer, get in writing what you are getting - extended warranty, RSA, 0% depriciation/bumper to bumper insurance in deal. Get this in writing or confirm with Sales Manager before booking. Sales person promise anything to sale the car but later deny!
Also don't drive in eco mode! it sucks! keep speed limit of 70kmph for first 1000 km.
Also instruct delivery person to handle the vehicle carefully they are too stupid! The delivery guy was driving my tank at 110kmph while getting the vehicle from stock yard to showroom and then to my home! it was crazy! they don't bother.

Have you joined TUV OWNERS GROUP on whatsapp? it is more informative. If not send me your whatsapp number and I will ask the admin Rana to add you. More than 300 owners are in this group from all over India and share experiences.

Feel free to ask any doubts you have.
Abhay

Hi Abhay,

THank you for a detailed guide, please add me to that group. 9860140796

Also, right now I stay in Dhanori and planning to buy the Tank from Unnati Motors on Nagar Road. I think the showroom is new, but will have to deal with the Sales guys in order to get the perfect deal. I am eager to know that you got it in 10L pretty amazing cost. As the T8 Manual 100HP model seems to go around 11L as quoted by the sales guy. Anyway will check it out. Also will post the comments once I get the deal.

aviratk
Newbie TUVian

Postby aviratk » 02 May 2017, 12:25

And Yes, what about Speakers and Ampli? Have you installed a new or using the stock ones.

sharathms
Newbie TUVian

Postby sharathms » 10 May 2017, 15:37

Can someone add my mobile number (+91 9980912826) to TUV club Whats app group. Thanks

kavena78
Newbie TUVian

Postby kavena78 » 04 Jun 2017, 09:30

Please add me to TUV club WhatsApp group 9096728882. Thanks

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Bhushan27
Newbie TUVian

Postby Bhushan27 » 17 Jun 2017, 22:31

Please add me - 8087382182.
I have the TUV T8 100hp manual model.

bmani
Newbie TUVian

Postby bmani » 21 Jun 2017, 15:25

Hi everyone - I am Bharat Mani from Navi Mumbai and have recently booked the TUV300 T8 - 100 bhp in the most recent bronze green colour and am still awaiting delivery of the mini-tank. A few quick question to those who have the bronze green colour -
1. Did any of you folks encounter any issues with vehicle registration, because I am facing issues at the RTO. Hopefully this gets resolved soon and I lay my hands on the mini-tank
2. Also, have those of you with the bronze green colour face any issues with the cops while travelling locally and as well inter-state.

Thanks in advance to your responses and yes please add me to the whatsapp group (my number is 9224133921)

Regards

Bharat

nick
Newbie TUVian

Postby nick » 20 Jul 2017, 00:55

Kindly add me to the whats app group! 9003311033 :mrgreen: .

Return to “General Discussion”