Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

New Day New Problems - TUV 300 AMT Problems & Possible Solutions by Mahindra

Mahindra TUV 300 General Discussion
Ansh
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Re: New Day New Problems - TUV 300 AMT Problems & Possible Solutions by Mahindra

Postby Ansh » 08 Jun 2016, 07:38

Looks like AMT is a big disaster. Almost everyone is suffering. In my case they have changed engine belt, vacuum modulator, flashed latest firmware but problems are still there. It still makes noise like tractor, sometime in lower gear it makes loud noise when breaks are applied, there are vibrations in A pedal , entertainment system suddenly reboots.

Mahindra should just recall all AMT vehicles.

Sameer
Newbie TUVian

Re: New Day New Problems - TUV 300 AMT Problems & Possible Solutions by Mahindra

Postby Sameer » 10 Jul 2016, 19:16

Hi,
TUV 300 T8 AMT is one of I feel worse product in market which had brought by us it his all sort of problem from engine,transmission,body vibration,mileage,only I can do is to pass my hat to someone head I am thinking of Mahindra manufacturer team are they testing there vehicle or not in all respect Finally good thing is that it gives presence of tank on road which only thing feel to drive on road.

AshisshKapoor
Newbie TUVian

Postby AshisshKapoor » 15 Jul 2016, 13:07

Ansh wrote:Looks like AMT is a big disaster. Almost everyone is suffering. In my case they have changed engine belt, vacuum modulator, flashed latest firmware but problems are still there. It still makes noise like tractor, sometime in lower gear it makes loud noise when breaks are applied, there are vibrations in A pedal , entertainment system suddenly reboots.

Mahindra should just recall all AMT vehicles.

hi Sameer and Ansh, is this the 84 Bhp or the 100 bhp model that is troubling you ??

Sameer
Newbie TUVian

Postby Sameer » 16 Jul 2016, 11:12

Hi, I have 80 bhp brought on 27 the Feb. one thing I like share with you people. Two days back I got call from Mahindra service centre that customer manager wants to see my driving experience about amt vehicle and relevant problem regarding facing during driving my answer to them were if possible convert my vehicle in manual transmission some what he was surprised because see I got big fear in mind about to drive in b2b traffic in uphill condition they says we should apply hand breaks and drive but it is easy to say not in practical condition. One day I got stuck in dead paddle position in uphill traffic and traffic police and other cars owner are looking to me that time I got very bad feeling to brand new TUV amt. Finally they took test drive of vehicle and told me keep vehicle for inspection for two days I hope they might consider our problem to solve as soon as possible for safe driving on road. Dues any one facing spinning of rear wheel on off-road condition in uphill or down hill condition.
Thanks,
Sameer

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: RE: Re: New Day New Problems - TUV 300 AMT Problems & Possible Solutions by Mahindra

Postby Sharadkt » 16 Jul 2016, 12:13

Sameer wrote:Hi, I have 80 bhp brought on 27 the Feb. one thing I like share with you people. Two days back I got call from Mahindra service centre that customer manager wants to see my driving experience about amt vehicle and relevant problem regarding facing during driving my answer to them were if possible convert my vehicle in manual transmission some what he was surprised because see I got big fear in mind about to drive in b2b traffic in uphill condition they says we should apply hand breaks and drive but it is easy to say not in practical condition. One day I got stuck in dead paddle position in uphill traffic and traffic police and other cars owner are looking to me that time I got very bad feeling to brand new TUV amt. Finally they took test drive of vehicle and told me keep vehicle for inspection for two days I hope they might consider our problem to solve as soon as possible for safe driving on road. Dues any one facing spinning of rear wheel on off-road condition in uphill or down hill condition.
Thanks,
Sameer

Plenty of us are facing wheel spin issue on AMT

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

AshisshKapoor
Newbie TUVian

Postby AshisshKapoor » 18 Jul 2016, 01:01

Hi Everyone, just one suggestion, if you can also mention that car model you are facing an issue with, i.e. the 84bhp vs the 100 bhp in T8. I believe there is a vast difference b/w the two in all aspects, thus it will help us (probable buyers) to make an informed decision.

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 18 Jul 2016, 14:01

AshisshKapoor wrote:Hi Everyone, just one suggestion, if you can also mention that car model you are facing an issue with, i.e. the 84bhp vs the 100 bhp in T8. I believe there is a vast difference b/w the two in all aspects, thus it will help us (probable buyers) to make an informed decision.

Majority of issues like suspension, AMT, wheel spin, body roll issues are common to both models and may be upcoming variations of TUV as well. The only difference is number of horses resulting in slightly more power.

However good suggestion.

Regards,
Sharad

Ansh
Newbie TUVian

Postby Ansh » 22 Jul 2016, 23:25

Mine is 84bhp.
So far done 9100 km. I recently attached Bluetooth obd Port and got shocked to see the results ... My vehicle is giving 4 kmpl ...it's insane

kchanda
Newbie TUVian

Postby kchanda » 18 Aug 2016, 10:58

HI Everyone,

I own a T8 AMT brought on sept 2015 clocked 24000 km recently started facing issues
1) the Tank doesnt moves forward even after hitting the gas pedal , have to get back to N and then push to A and try again
2) Very rarely doesnt get into the Reverse gear
3) lack of power while overtaking feels sluggish

is anyone facing similar issues?

Thanks
Kailash

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 18 Aug 2016, 11:16

kchanda wrote:HI Everyone,

I own a T8 AMT brought on sept 2015 clocked 24000 km recently started facing issues
1) the Tank doesnt moves forward even after hitting the gas pedal , have to get back to N and then push to A and try again
2) Very rarely doesnt get into the Reverse gear
3) lack of power while overtaking feels sluggish

is anyone facing similar issues?

Thanks
Kailash

Almost everyone is facing the issues mentioned by you, except for mHawk100 AMT owners. These are known to Mahindra and they are least bothered about the same.

Regards,
Sharad

Return to “General Discussion”