Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

New Day New Problems - TUV 300 AMT Problems & Possible Solutions by Mahindra

Mahindra TUV 300 General Discussion
Sharath
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Re: New Day New Problems - TUV 300 AMT Problems & Possible Solutions by Mahindra

Postby Sharath » 21 Oct 2016, 21:37

One week of ownership of tuv300.
I observed two main issues. 1. Driver side door hinge is lose and making while opening and closing.
2. Pulling to left side. Visited the MASS. but didn't help.
Pls suggest .

ankur
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4+

Re: New Day New Problems - TUV 300 AMT Problems & Possible Solutions by Mahindra

Postby ankur » 06 Dec 2016, 23:31

Just get the wheel alignment and balancing done, will cost you 500 at mahindra. For me pulling issue was resolved after that. Got it done 2 months back, havn't faced it till not.

aks1985
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T6

Postby aks1985 » 12 Feb 2017, 13:32

Hi,

I propose that we form a group, hire a good lawyer and sue M&M for fake advertisements, false claims, bad quality, recalls, and bad after sales.

M&M has a strong lobby of lawyers. We may not win. But we may be able to get the Complaints across to the highest level.

M&M was sued in Atlanta, Georgia, USA by Jerry Ackerman. The district judge ruled against M&M.

Let us unite and sue M&M.

Regards,
distresses TUV 300 T6 owner.

ankur
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T4+

Postby ankur » 13 Feb 2017, 00:48

aks1985 wrote:Hi,

I propose that we form a group, hire a good lawyer and sue M&M for fake advertisements, false claims, bad quality, recalls, and bad after sales.

M&M has a strong lobby of lawyers. We may not win. But we may be able to get the Complaints across to the highest level.

M&M was sued in Atlanta, Georgia, USA by Jerry Ackerman. The district judge ruled against M&M.

Let us unite and sue M&M.

Regards,
distresses TUV 300 T6 owner.

+1

dhananjay
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

think before buying Mahindra TUV 300 AMT...!

Postby dhananjay » 22 Feb 2017, 17:57

In brief do not buy Mahindra TUV300 T8 AMT at all because

1) From day one this car is having major problem: slow pickup sometimes followed by a jerk or sudden clutch release in slow traffic movement.

2) After sales service is pathetic: I have send 10 times this car to service center to rectify the problem but there is no solution till date.

3) Front right seat belt is faulty: till date no solution even after replacing twice.

4) It's totally big mistake as per the car performance and after sales service.

5) Mahindra is very much aware of these problems but they don't have any possible solutions.

ankd10
Newbie TUVian

Postby ankd10 » 02 Jul 2017, 21:44

It was a biggest mistake i did and bought TUV300 AMT - everyday new problems, 5 Times my car went to service center for one or other AMT issue in last 6 months... everytime some or other part got replaced and software was updated. I want to get rid of this vehicle, not sure how to recover the loss,

The problems mentioned in this forum are common problem across and not in specific car.. we must unite and take this up with Mahindra management .. the car reliability is zero.. one time i had to take this car to service station through crane

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 02 Jul 2017, 21:47

ankd10 wrote:It was a biggest mistake i did and bought TUV300 AMT - everyday new problems, 5 Times my car went to service center for one or other AMT issue in last 6 months... everytime some or other part got replaced and software was updated. I want to get rid of this vehicle, not sure how to recover the loss,

The problems mentioned in this forum are common problem across and not in specific car.. we must unite and take this up with Mahindra management .. the car reliability is zero.. one time i had to take this car to service station through crane

What are the issues and which mHawk 80 or 100?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Jyotisankar8
Newbie TUVian

Postby Jyotisankar8 » 30 Oct 2017, 09:15

Has anyone got MLD kit fitted in their T8 AMT? My wheel spin issue is resolved however the jerks in 2nd gear is still there? Vacuum Modulator was replaced in my car for the jerk problems I reported but it's still there.

kartikmalhotra
Newbie TUVian

Re: New Day New Problems

Postby kartikmalhotra » 25 Jan 2018, 12:40

Had similar problems at low speeds. They changed the clutch assembly and electrical system controlling the AMT gear box. This is under the standard 3 year warranty and should be exercised. Been over a month now and so far, the problem has not resurfaced.

VPandey wrote:
Sharadkt wrote:could you visit the service centre and hope your issues get sorted out...

As scheduled, visited service center GSP Gurgaon today. The problems I had with current status is as given below:

Jerks at low speed: - There is definite jerks just before the TUV stops if you break very slowly (dead slow to identify jerk & sound) but its found to be a characteristic of TUV (rather AMT). Found similar sound in another TUV AMT driven for test purpose. So untill it creates a problem or lot people report the same - Mahindra has no solutions to this.

No FM reception: - Replaced the antenna wire connecting the infotainment system to a joint below steering cabin and its working fine now.

Fowl Smell from Blowers: Ducts cleaned and sprayed freshener, problem solved for now.

Rattling from read door: - Found plastic cover creating sound, some double sided tape used to fix rattling but sound is not 100% gone.

So for now I am satisfied and will test TUV for next 10 - 15 days for re-occurrence of problems.

Thanks,
VP

Return to “General Discussion”