Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Decal Roof

Mahindra TUV 300 General Discussion
kamald
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Decal Roof

Postby kamald » 16 Dec 2016, 18:52

Hi All,

Can anybody help me how much is cost to Put decal on Roof for T8 Model.

Regards

Kamal

maddykarthik090
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8

Re: Decal Roof

Postby maddykarthik090 » 17 Dec 2016, 16:18

Approximately it costs 3.5k in the after market and do not urge to M&M as they simply swipe your card for 15K :-P

clamfrog82
Newbie TUVian

Postby clamfrog82 » 19 Dec 2016, 14:11

maddykarthik090 wrote:Approximately it costs 3.5k in the after market and do not urge to M&M as they simply swipe your card for 15K :-P

Exactly. Mahindra dealer quoted me 18K for vinyl wrapping the roof and 28K for painting the roof. If you go to any decent stickering shop, they won't charge more than 4.5K worst case.

maddykarthik090
Newbie TUVian

Postby maddykarthik090 » 20 Dec 2016, 20:57

That would be the best choice If you really want to be go with that. Thanks.

doctorshere
Newbie TUVian

Postby doctorshere » 11 Feb 2017, 02:14

Dear Friends,

i want to change the roof colour of my TUV300 and mine is the red coloured vehicle.hence people suggest to go for blackening of the roof as available in dual tone red and back edition..but i have other plans like that of Range Rover or Pajero Sport (old)..yes you are right..its the white roof..but the local sticker shop dealers are saying it wouldnt look good? im really confused..i did a wome work and reproduced what a red vehicle with a white roof would look like..please say if this would look good in real life ???

http://imgur.com/a/KLoJ1

maddykarthik090
Newbie TUVian

Postby maddykarthik090 » 28 Feb 2017, 16:52

Hi,

The photos which shared by you seems pretty good, I hope those are on screen and am not sure how it will be looking once all the works get done. If the workmanship will be rewarded as much as closer looks like what you narrated by your graphic works. If you really wanna play around with your 10L toy, I would suggest you to choose the best guy in the after market he who is well aware of his styles and work commitment. Else, things will flip flop and money will soar higher. Let us know, If you done anything like this you shared through uploading of your vehicle's photos as well.

Regards,
Paz

Nishantshm
Newbie TUVian

Postby Nishantshm » 09 Oct 2017, 21:12

doctorshere wrote:Dear Friends,

i want to change the roof colour of my TUV300 and mine is the red coloured vehicle.hence people suggest to go for blackening of the roof as available in dual tone red and back edition..but i have other plans like that of Range Rover or Pajero Sport (old)..yes you are right..its the white roof..but the local sticker shop dealers are saying it wouldnt look good? im really confused..i did a wome work and reproduced what a red vehicle with a white roof would look like..please say if this would look good in real life ???

http://imgur.com/a/KLoJ1

Hello, have you done the changes as planned? Pls share images if done..
I'm also planning to do similar.

Return to “General Discussion”