Hi Friends,

My sole purpose to start this forum is to unite all TUV 300 owners to share their experience no matter good or bad, to benefit others and bring niggles till Mahindra officials.

Please share your thoughts and publicize this forum to make our voice stand tall.

Thanks,
VP

Top Speed with the TUV300 with variant

Mahindra TUV 300 Long Term Ownership Reviews
Karanzone
Newbie TUVian
TUV 300 Varient: T8 AMT

Top Speed with the TUV300 with variant

Postby Karanzone » 29 Jul 2016, 02:04

Although the car is happiest in the 80-100 kmph range, I have managed to reach 140+ on Delhi Jaipur Highway. 120 is relatively easy after that you really need to drop your foot to the ground.

I drive the T8 mHawk100 AMT Variant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Karan Chhabra
Hatchback: Honda Brio Petrol manual
Sedan: Hyundai Elantra (Fluidic) Diesel Auto
SUV: Mahindra TUV300 mHawk100 AMT

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Re: Top Speed with the TUV300 with variant

Postby Sharadkt » 29 Jul 2016, 10:39

Karanzone wrote:Although the car is happiest in the 80-100 kmph range, I have managed to reach 140+ on Delhi Jaipur Highway. 120 is relatively easy after that you really need to drop your foot to the ground.

I drive the T8 mHawk100 AMT Variant.

ha ha that's the power of additional horses. mHawk 80 gets to 100 easily and post that you need to stand on the A pedal to get to 120 at which engine cries for mercy...

Karanzone
Newbie TUVian

Postby Karanzone » 29 Jul 2016, 12:59

I wonder whether that extra headroom is for when you have to stand on the A pedal.
These figures dont even come close to the international speed limits, no wonder TUV isn't going international. Though i think it really had the potential to turn the fortunes for Mahindra if it had a 4 cylinder job done well.
I am still hopeful that they would do something with the engine & AMT software and make up for lost ground rather than experimenting with new products.

Karan Chhabra
Hatchback: Honda Brio Petrol manual
Sedan: Hyundai Elantra (Fluidic) Diesel Auto
SUV: Mahindra TUV300 mHawk100 AMT

Sharadkt
Senior TUVian

Postby Sharadkt » 29 Jul 2016, 14:46

Karanzone wrote:I wonder whether that extra headroom is for when you have to stand on the A pedal.
These figures dont even come close to the international speed limits, no wonder TUV isn't going international. Though i think it really had the potential to turn the fortunes for Mahindra if it had a 4 cylinder job done well.
I am still hopeful that they would do something with the engine & AMT software and make up for lost ground rather than experimenting with new products.

Mahindra has been exporting Quonto with mHawk 2.2 so it can very well export TUV with a 4 cylinder engine.

Return to “Long Term Ownership Reviews”